- It's time to dust the flour off your recipe books and break out the butter sticks – the holiday baking season has arrived. Whether you're constructing a gingerbread house from scratch or putting the final touches on a festive fruitcake, here are few holiday baking essentials to add a little extra cheer to your Christmas confections.
- May Contain Cookies: It doesn’t matter what you bake, you’ll still be the talk of the annual cookie exchange when you show up with these decorative, gift-wrapped cookie display tins.
Nesting Cookie Keeper Set, $13.99, Bed Bath & Beyond
- Merry Mitt: Trying to get your paws on some holiday pastries? This cheerful, retro-inspired potholder mitt, bursting with joyful tidings, is just the ticket.
Joy Mitt, $7.41, Crate & Barrel
- Icing Scraper: Lick the spoon in style when you finish icing your favourite treats. This elf-adorned spatula features an ergonomic design that’s guaranteed to ice desserts to frosty perfection.
Jingle Elf Spatula, $10, Crate & Barrel
- Holiday Stamps:These cast-aluminum stamps make a festive impression in the top of each cookie, creating a baked-in holiday design. Embellish your edibles with icing and sugar to create irresistible treats you’ll be proud to share with friends and family.
Holiday Cookie Stamps, $29.95 (set of 3), Williams-Sonoma
- Bake Wear: If you’re going to tighten up those apron strings, you might as well do it in festive fashion. Worthy of Mrs. Claus herself, the only thing sweeter than this holiday apron are the sweet treats you’ll be whipping up as you wear it.
Pocket Apron, $19.99, Homesense